Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back Again...with some SASS

Okey dokey,

So I know that I haven't posted in a LONG time however I've been VERY busy between being in the spring musical of "The Producers" at school and also being in the dance company and TRYING to attend those rehearsals. AND THEN two different friends asked me to be in their dances for a class that they are in so I've had their rehearsals to go to after everybody elses rehearsals/shows. Then on top of that I've had to do homework and study for tests and write papers and prepare for graduation in a month... UGH my life!

BUT let's be real, I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel like I need a HARDCORE nap and then I could go back to work and do what I have to do. However that is beyond unrealistic and won't happen so I just need to suck it up.

On another note, there are people in my life that I'm am literally counting down the days until I never HAVE to see them again. Personally, I feel that if you don't like someone, FINE that's your choice. However, if you don't like them, why bring them up constantly and talk shit about them and call them names. If you don't like them you don't have to like them, but keep your big fat fucking mouth SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm personally sick of hearing it. I'm not perfect and I've definately said things about people that I regret and that I shouldn't have said. But I realize that what I've said in the past isn't OK either and don't want to hear negative thoughts from people because those thoughts put me in a bad place that I want nothing to do with. It sucks the life and energy out of me. Considering that I barely have enough energy to do what I need to do anyways, Negativitey is beyond UNNEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!! All I have to say to these people (mostly actually one person in general who shall remain nameless) is, "Thank You." I say thank you to this person because if it hadn't been for them and having to deal with all of their evil, bitchy, negative comments and actions, I wouldn't have the thick skin that I do. So thanks, and I hope karma hits you hard. ;-)

That being said I'm gonna sign off for tonight. Hopefully I will write again soon to continue my life updates! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment