Saturday, May 21, 2011

Are you ready for me "World?" Because I'm ready for YOU!

OKEY DOKEY THEN!

So two weeks ago today, I graduated from College.

HOLD ON! WAIT A SECOND! WHAT!?!?!?

Yes, wow, I can't believe that I finally graduated! I'm all done with school! WEIRD! I will never forget Dean College and all of the wonderful people I met there! (Seniors '11 WHAT!?, Theater Geeks! <3) It just doesn't even seem real. I had a plan to come home for the summer and work and make some money before going and possibly moving to Boston in the Fall, HOWEVER, life happens when you're making plans. For some reason I have a feeling in my gut that I'm not gonna be on Cape Cod all summer. Something tells me that I'm gonna go to an audition, get the job and be off to God only knows where. Speaking of which, I'm going to New York City tomorrow. A friend of mine also just graduated from college and is having a party on the roof of her building so that should be a BLAST. Also on Tuesday, there is an audition for Disney Cruise Lines that I will be attending. I'm a little nervous, considering I haven't really danced in 3 weeks!!! AHHH. Although, it's not like I'm out of shape or anything. I went and signed up for a $10 a month membership at my local "Planet Fitness." It's great! I see a TON of people I know from growing up in the area. I wonder if they recognize me...? Ok, so I'm going off topic!

I was also recently asked by my family friends daughters dance teacher if I would do a Hip Hop/Street Jazz solo in their "recital" at the end of the month! I figured WHY NOT!? It's an opportunity to dance (reguardless of the style ((don't even get me started)) and also the show is at a theater that I auditioned to do some of their Summer Stock productions. One of the girls performing that night, her mother is the head of that theater and I can maybe talk to her and see if they need anymore dancers for their show of "Footloose!!!" It's an Equity Show too!!! so I could start earning my Points!!!!! YAY!!!!! We'll see what happens though!! One thing at a time!! HAHA

Clearly I'm just really excited to be done with school and about to start the rest of my life!!! I went shopping already with some of the money I got at my graduation party (thanks guys!) and got some great audition outfits!! I also got my haircut today at the salon my mother works at. It looks great (I think)! I think that about covers everything for now... I will update again soon! I miss this outlet!

UNTIL THEN: As I always say, "Do what you do, because you might not have tomorrow to do it!"
Hasta :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment