Sunday, February 20, 2011

Astonishing

Life happens! Live with no regrets, don't feel bad when things don't go your way, because sometimes they weren't meant to be. Be happy with what you have and the people that are apart of your life. Nothing is forever so enjoy and love every minuet you have. It's the only life we get so live it up!! ♥

I'm listening to the soundtrack of the Original Broadway Cast of "Little Women" with my roommate, Chelsea, and I'm just feeling very content with my life.


I was supposed to have rehearsal for a piece that I'm choreographing, however, the guy who was gonna be the lead hurt his knee and most of the ensemble girls aren't available. I was initially angry however I was on a photoblog and saw a picture that changed my outlook of the rest of the day.


I truley am just feeling very emotional. Not sad. But happy and beyond greatful of everything and everyone that are a part of my life. It's astonishing how something so minor as a little picture and listening to beautifully orchestrated music can change everything.

I just have to say that I love all of my friends. My roommates are my family. My biological family display so much love that it makes me always know that they are there for me, no matter what happens in  my life. Everything that can make me upset or angry, just seems so unimportant and petty. I'm feeling so much love right now. How queer! hahahaha  I think that should be all for today. I suggest listening to the OBC of Little Women. It's beautiful and inspirational!!!

:-) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment