Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Misdirection can lead to Peace

So yesterday, I woke up to realize that I have an extremly bad headcold.

I thank whatever diety above, (so as not to offend anyone) for allowing me to be placed into this weakend fragile state. I thank them because it is a reminder that nothing is forever. Sickness and disease is one of the many obstacles in our lives that inhibit us from reaching our goals and following our dreams. It can stop one in their tracks and refuse them the allowance of continuing on in their journey of perpetual self discovery.

I hate being sick.
I hate sitting out and abandoning opportunties.
I hate missing out on the world.
And yet, that's the only way of achieving good health...

There has been an occurance in my life that I cannot seem to overcome. Whenever I think of this existance, my heart breaks, over and over. Perhaps it is because of my weakend and emotionally fragile state of being, but it has been on my mind incessantly. I have been sitting out, of classes/ not attending them, in the hopes of healing my body. However given these times of non-movement, I have been allowed more time of thinking...UH OH!

In just a few short months, as I have stated in previous posts/ my info, I will be graduating College and beginning my life. I will be meeting new people and developing new relationships. I will have different lovers (human and personified), and express myself to different opportunities. Not better, not worse, but different.

With as much love and beauty in the world, there is an equal ammount of sadness and misery. We must take the good and the bad and live properly. Accept that there is a downside to every hill of accomplishments but that at the bottom of that hill there is further space to explore and travel. Eventually, a new hill will present itself and we must climb it and see the beauty and disaster that bares at its peak.

I realize that I'm kind of talking out of my A$$ but i'm enjoying this form of expression. It's a liberating experience to allow my mind to roam and survey the letter keys of my computer and let them create the images within with words. I don't really know what I'm talking about as I have already said. But I'm not really writing this as any other means than as my new form of expression and therapy, so let the words keep comming. Even if they don't stay on track of anything specific. My brain feels better already... now to get my body to feel the same...

Ready for a glass of Orange Juice and some Vitamins.... (not really, but we must do what it takes to remain in good health.)

No comments:

Post a Comment