Thursday, February 10, 2011

things to do...

So BASICALLY I've been youtubing all day long and I found this video! I cried. This is truly stunning. It really sums up the relationship I had with someone. He and I are just friends now, and I prefer it that way. But for a long time this is exactly what was going through my mind.

Gay relationships- my topic of the day

I'm currently working on a piece with a friend of mine that is about old feelings involving that relationship I talked about above. It's basically will be saying that even though I will always have feelings for this person, I'm ready to move on. To be perfectly honest, cause I can be on here (it is after all only a blog), I'm not over him, and I probably never will be. So this dance that I'm working on is supposed to be the statement that I'm ready to move on, and hopefully I will be able to convince myself of that by the end of the process.
I really want to show the relationship as a strong and masculine thing, not feminine and stereotypical.

More on this topic at a later date (probably tomorrow haha) I just don't have the attention span for this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment